10/13/2018

If you have had difficulty sending me email

My email has been extremely flaky over the last few months due to problems at dreamhost (who host cbloom.com).

If you sent me an email and I did not reply, it's possible I didn't get it. Check your spam for bounced emails, since in my experience many undelivered mail responses incorrectly wind up in spam folders these days.

I will be changing to a new host (because dreamhost sucks and has consistently failed to fix their email issues). There may be more missed emails in the transition.

If you want to send me something reliably, please try carrier pigeon or can on string, since technology has only gotten worse since then. (grumble grumble, we all as an industry fucking epically suck and computers are monumentally awful and depressing, grumble grumble)


Transition in progress... looks like I'll be moving cbloom.com web hosting off dreamhost as well. Let me know if you see any problems.


... done. Now on fastmail.

No comments:

old rants