2. When I call AAA it gives me fucking California because my phone is from CA. Seriously? People don't have cell phone numbers from other states? I get to wait on hold for five minutes, then request WA, then wait again.
3. Fucking grocery store near my house is phasing out human checkers for these fucking automated machines. In theory that's a nice idea, but in practice the things are so fucking broken that they are instant boiling blood and CHARLES SMASH rage attack. They just constantly freak out and go into "please return the item to the bagging area" ; god dammit I already put the item in the bagging area you fucking turd.
4. Fucking ticket I got for going 86 on a 65 mph freeway is costing me $1500 a year in raised insurance rate. Unbelievable. I understand it's a random tax and so on, which I'm sort of fine with, but the collusion with the insurance industry is criminal (Geico buys laser guns for police departments, car insurers pay lobbyists to support speed cameras, etc.). It'll be on my record for at least three years, so total cost to me is around $5000 , total profit for the municipality is maybe $100.
5. On the other hand, fuck you for crowing about red light cams being dismissed . When you run a red light, the camera should immediately fire a predator missile and blow up your car, you fucking dangerous self-righteous cock. I see a lot of people these days with photo-blocking plates on their cars too. You fucking shit head, if you run red lights you deserve punishment.
6. I got another fraudulent withdrawal from my First Mutual account from the EXACT SAME fraudulent merchant. I put in yet another fraud report, and I asked them WTF why didn't they block it since I had already reported fraud the last time. They said they won't block future withdrawals unless I do a $20 "stop payment" request. WTF WTF, I have to pay you to stop people from just withdrawing money from my account any time I want? I also asked about how these ACH's are authorized. They told me anybody with a merchant account can ACH withdraw from anybody else whenever they want. WTF WTF. I have to fill out a hundred forms and sign a bunch of shit and fax it and all that bullshit if I want to do an ACH from my *OWN* account, but other fuckers can just ACH any time they want straight out of my money without my permission.
7. The United States now has an overt policy of assassinating anyone they want in non-warzones without any judicial oversight or even the slightest proof of guilt necessary. Holy shit, at least in the past the CIA was secretive about their assassinations because they knew they were doing something wrong. Now we just blow up people. I also think the idea that we should care whether or not these assassinations are of American citizens or not is disgusting. They're human beings in a non-warzone with no proof of guilt and plenty of collateral damage. We all should be outraged, but we're so fucking whipped that we don't even blink any more.