2/22/2009

02-22-09 - Collection Agencies

Are a fucking racket. Anybody can just report a bill as unpaid and then they get to harrass you and report it to the credit rating companies.

Comcast has given a portion of some bill of mine to a collection agency and they keep sending me letters. I've had my damn cable on auto credit card pay from the beginning. When I moved from SF to Sea I even transferred my existing account instead of starting a new one. Somehow in the transfer those retards failed to charge me for a portion of the last month's bill in SF. Rather than talk to me and straighten it out or just send me a bill, they immediately sent it to a collection agency.

Well fuck you Comcast. If you would've just billed me I would've paid you your $30, but now you aren't getting it.

No comments:

old rants