8/19/2008

08-19-08 - 2

Our landlord is a fucking disaster; he's one of those people who just never has his shit together and is always an hour late to everything and rushing to the next thing, and doesn't do what you tell him unless you keep calling and reminding him, and shows up really late to appointments. I really fucking hate dealing with those people, they inject massive amounts of stress into my life. They make everything seem way harder than it really is, I hate having one in the office.

It's one of those relationships that I really hate. I really want to just fucking bitch this guy out, he's flaked and fucked up so bad on our place, but I need him to do a bunch of repairs and take care of the place, so I want to be on his good side. At the moment I've resisted telling him off but it hurts me.

No comments:

old rants