8/10/2008

08-10-08 - 2

So I finally did the thing to isolate my cubic lerper into one .h and I made a page for it : SmoothDriver page

As a process experiment I consider this a disaster. The code is now in a form that is impossible for me to update. If I make fixes to my libraries they won't get into this code. It contains crippled versions of my library functions which I don't have confidence in because they aren't as heavily tested as the library functions I use all the time. It's a lot harder to read IMO sticking everything in a header and it's not as clear what are little generic helpers vs. what is the actual driver code.

No comments:

old rants