8/06/2008

08-06-08 - 2

Ugh. All I want is to be able to sleep in peace. Is that too much to ask? Fuck this city and this fucking building and my asshole fucking neighbors. I don't want to live in apartments any more. It's not just the waking up tired that's killing me, it's the waking up angry and sad, all my good spirit and optimism crushed out of me before I even get out of bed.

I'm really not looking forward to commuting. Commuting starts my day off all sour and cranky. I really like to put the unpleasantness near the end of the day so I can work out and get drunk and go to sleep and forget about it. The morning should be slow and calm and peaceful, a time for hope, when you still think of the world as good and full of possibilities, you're excited about all the things you can accomplish. I like to nurture that energy and get some good thinking and work done before I get frazzled.

No comments:

old rants