7/25/2008

07-25-08 - 4

I kind of want an iPhone 3G, but the whole Apple system of "fuck you, no you're not allowed to do what you want with your own product, you're locked into our shitty universe" is just so evil I don't want to get sucked in. Yes I know you can jailbreak the phones, but Apple does their best to brick those and I don't want to have to be careful about what I do with the fucking thing. Everybody should really boycott Apple, they're just such a bunch of cockmunchers, they shouldn't be able to get away with this nonsense iTunes shitty software quality and DRM nonsense.

Unfortunately, their hardware is really good. Somehow they managed to hire some really good hardware guys, but their corporate directors are still doing their damndest to make them fucked.

I guess I'll wait for the Google phones.

No comments:

old rants