8/25/2007

08-25-07 - 1

Keyboards are actually way better for left handed people. I know that the lefties wish they had the arrow keys and whatnot near their left hand, but it's far more important that they can move their main hand to the mouse with only a very short reach; I have to reach nearly a foot to get the mouse on the right side of my MS Natural.

Anyway, I'm trying to left mouse now because my right arm is completely shot. Aside from the old carpal tunnel and nerve impingement and all that good stuff, the big problem is my shoulder, which mousing continues to aggravate. I've been trying to left mouse for months now and it's still just horribly awkward, but aside from giving my right a rest it is that nice short reach, the mouse is just directly off the ctrl.

No comments:

old rants