8/20/2007

08-20-07 - 2

Got a ticket for running a stop sign on my bike in Woodside. It was a T intersection, and I was going down the side of the T where there's no cross traffic; there was no car going the other way either. The cop was down the trunk of the T, hiding, staking out the intersection for bikes - it's a spot where tons of bikers train. The cop was very apologetic, he told me that the people who lived there had complained about the bikes and he had to give some tickets.

I guess it doesn't bother me that much. Another fucking waste of money sucked out of me by the system and bad luck. Getting pulled over doesn't even give me an adrenaline rush any more, it doesn't get me angry, it just makes me sad and tired. Biking is one of the few things left that give me pleasure, and today the fucking world found a way to shit on my sanctuary.

No comments:

old rants