5/24/2004

5-24-04 - 1

5-24-04

Let's stop kidding ourselves. Online comics are *rotten*. Penny Arcade just blows. Sinfest blows. Deisel Sweeties really blows. Give me some good old newspaper single-panels any day, like Non Sequitor or Fusco Brothers.

Something about games makes me always want the one that isn't out yet. I don't do that with anything else - movies, cars, whatnot, I think I'm pretty reasonable about looking forward to things and then also enjoying them after they arrive. With games, it always seems like the game I'm gonna really like is right around the corner, and then when they arrive, they're always just okay. Maybe it's because the hype and promos in games are so much sweeter than the reality of the annoying bugs, slow loads, and repetetive, tedious gameplay.

No comments:

old rants